Safe & Supervised
Environment with Two
Walks a Day
Comfortable Places to
Lounge in a Spacious
Yard & Home
Same Feeding Schedule
Do You Need a Pet Sitter in South Orange County?
Picky Pet Parents Choose Dog Heaven!
Many of South Orange County’s most spoiled canines regularly stay at Dog Heaven while their owners are traveling. If you love your pets like family and want them to have all the comforts of home, then Dog Heaven, centrally located in North San Clemente, is your best friend’s best friend.
My name is Patricia Southern and I really put my heart into caring for your dog. I have 20 years of pet-sitting experience in South Orange County and couldn’t imagine anything I’d rather be doing than giving people the peace of mind of knowing their four-legged friend is well-cared for while they are away.
For the same price (or less) than keeping your best friend in a cold kennel with a large number of other dogs at some boarding facility, your pet can truly experience a home away from home.
I pet sit in my South Orange County home, where your furry family member will be one of only a very few that I take in at one time. There is almost always somebody home with them so that they get all the love, care, and supervision that they need.
Dog Heaven guests receive
- A safe, well-supervised environment
- Two walks a day
- Soft, comfortable places to lounge
- Full access to a spacious yard and home
- Constant pats on the head and affirmations that they are a good dog
- The same feeding schedule and food they get at home
- All necessary medications
- Constant spoiling by South Orange County’s most sought-after pet sitter
for Picky Pet Parents
* For the safety of all our dog guests, we only accept well-socialized, basic trained dogs.
Thanks Patricia. When I go away, I have peace of mind knowing that Peanut is safe and well-cared for.
Sofie and Trigger call you Aunt Patricia and I can tell how much they love spending time with you. Thanks for all your care.
References available upon request.